Effective Date: 6-1-2023
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, or tablet) when you visit a website. They are widely used to enhance your browsing experience by remembering your preferences, analyzing website performance, and providing personalized content. Cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Session Cookies: These cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser or exit the website.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a longer period or until you manually delete them.
- First-Party Cookies: These cookies are set by the website you are visiting.
- Third-Party Cookies: These cookies are set by third-party services or websites embedded within the website you are visiting.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the Website and enable you to navigate and use its features. Without these cookies, certain services or functionalities may not be available to you.
- Analytics Cookies: We use analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our Website, such as the number of visitors, the pages visited, and the source of traffic. This helps us improve the performance and content of our Website, making it more user-friendly.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow the Website to remember your preferences, such as language settings, and provide enhanced and personalized features.
- Advertising Cookies: We may use advertising cookies to deliver targeted advertisements that may be relevant to your interests based on your browsing behavior on our Website.
3. Third-Party Cookies
Our Website may use third-party services, such as analytics providers and advertisers, which may also set cookies on your device when you visit our Website. These cookies are subject to the respective privacy policies of these third-party providers. We do not have control over these cookies or access to the information collected by them.
4. Cookie Management
By default, most web browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you have the option to manage and control cookies on your device. You can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or prompt you before accepting cookies. Please note that disabling or blocking certain cookies may affect the functionality and performance of the Website.
To manage cookies on popular browsers, please refer to the following links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
6. Contact Us